Casino Play Betting
If you have never bet in online casino games then let me tell you there is a lot you are missing out on that needs to be discovered. Online casino gambling is still a young industry with hundreds of reputable casinos offering the best software and a wide range of games. Here’s a walk into some of the most popular casino games available on the internet for you to do some casino play betting on.
- Set yourself a losing limit not only for the game of blackjack but with any game at all. Once you cross that losing limit you should immediately quit the game. When you tend to lose a lot on a game you might make hasty decisions that could cost you even more than what you lost.
- Next is to set yourself a winning limit! Of course, you need to take a stand at some point of time else you’ll find yourself betting your house rent just because you are on a winning streak. Enjoy it as long as it lasts and then quit.
- Look for a blackjack online game that uses less number of decks. Multiple decks are a disadvantage to you as it increases the house edge considerably. Choose a game that uses a single or double deck for the game of blackjack.
- It is best not to opt for insurance.
- Never place bets and split a pair of 10s 4s or 5s. You can instead split 8s and Aces.
- Pick a game that allows the dealer to stand on a soft 17.
These offer the greatest odds or a player can hedge his bets by betting outside.
- Straight Up Bet - A bet placed on a specific number. Pays 35:1.
- Split Bet - The bet placed on the line in between two adjacent numbers. Pays 17:1.
- Street Bet - A bet placed on a row of three numbers on the table. Pays 11:1.
- Corner Bet – A bet placed on the intersecting points of four numbers. Pays 8:1.
- Five Number Bet – It is a bet placed on numbers such as 0, 00, 1, 2 and 3. Pays 6:1
- Six Number Bet – A bet on two rows of three numbers each. This bet is placed outside the two rows. Pays 5:1.
- Bets placed on the combination of red or black, high or low numbers, odds or even numbers. They are even money odds and pays 1:1.
- Dozens Bet – Bets placed on any of the numbers ranging from 1 and 36 such as 1-12, 13-24 and 25-36. Pays 2:1.
- Column Bets - A bet on any of the three columns of numbers. Pays 2:1.
To get your strategy together for online bingo, here are a few points which you might find to be very useful.
- Play at times when fewer other players are online to be in with a higher chance of winning
- Buying more tickets will give you a better chance of winning, but do not overspend!
- Start playing the bingo games for free to begin with. By using the right amount of bingo promotions that are made available to you at the start, you can get a great idea for how the games are played.
These points are all geared towards to helping you get a better understanding for you in winning at bingo more often. If you want more tips on great bingo betting systems and techniques, then a visit to www.BingoStrategy.com is a great place to start. With a number of different tips and tricks to win, there is no better place right now for you to get fully immersed in the online bingo game, and hopefully win a few pounds on the games too.
The most common bets in craps are the ‘pass line’ bets or ‘don’t pass line’ bets. Besides these there are:
- Proposition Bets which are made at any time.
- Any craps: If you roll out a 2, 3 or 12. Pays 8:1
- Any seven: if you roll out a 7. Pays 5:1
- Eleven: If you roll out a 11. Pays 15:1
- Ace deuce: If you receive a 3. Pays 15:1
- Aces/Boxcars: If you receive a 2 or 12. Pays 30:1
- Horn Bet – Bets made on 2, 3, 11 and 12 and wagered at once.
- Hardways – If you receive a 7 or if you bet on an 8 you will win on 4-4, 6-2 or 5-3 and lose on 7.